October/November 2016 PlayMakersDecember 2016 PlayMakers
January 2017 PlayMakers February 2017 PlayMakers
March 2017 PlayMakers April 2017 PlayMakers
- Be a coach, administrator, student-athlete, or faculty member in good standing at a collegiate or high school institution that is in good standing with your respective governing body (i.e. NCAA, NAIA, high school state association, etc.).
- Complete a PlayMaker of the Month nomination application
- Submit all the required documentation (nomination application, media info. – articles, interviews, YouTube recordings, etc. – and, current photo (preferably a headshot) by the 15th of the month.
- Current/eligible student-athlete in good standing at their respective institution
- Carry a 3.0 or higher cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA), weighted averages are acceptable
- Actively participate in community service, social change advocacy, or volunteer services
PlayMaker of the Month recipients will:
- Be featured on "The Institute" website for the month selected
- Receive an "Institute" PlayMaker of the Month t-shirt
- Receive an "Institute" PlayMaker of the Month certificate
- Be recognized at "The Institute" Annual Giant Steps Awards Banquet and Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony